Thursday, March 26, 2009

I WON! I WON!

I won I won! (Insert stupid little dance...)
I could not belive it. I won some Heidi Swapp products! She is my favoritest (I know it doesn’t exist-but it’s fun for a translator to trangress - and I know, I know, I need to get a life!) Everything she does appeals to me so much, that I could not believe my eyes when I saw I WON! I never win anything. And on top of that it’s products I wanted to buy! Yayyyyyyyy! (And yay for my wallet, since I am supposed to stop buying scrapbooking products to save for the new house!)
Thank you Stéphanie, you told me to keep trying. (Hasn’t she been winning a lot of stuff lately???) And you were RIGHT. (It's nice to be right once in a while!) Poor Steph, I e-mailed her mostly in capital letters when I saw I had won, I was quite excited!
Thanks also to Laurie (Diva Loca) for letting me know I won, that's really sweet.

Here is why I am spying on the mailman for :

2 of each of theFresh & Free papers
including the border sheet, which is my favorite! 1 of the blue/green alphabet chipboard books,1 of the Fresh and Free stickers, 1 of the black and white alphabet stickers and the purse clip.

I can't wait. I hope it's not mailed from China!

1 comment:

  1. Heidi Swapp products?! Oh yummy! Congratulations to you and enjoy creating with them.

    ReplyDelete