Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Right now!

Feeling : so sleepy and tired that I would like to sleep for a week!
Thinking : that the nap I took at noon was not enough!
Waiting : for the summer vacay!Only in mid-July:(
Petting : my cat Katou who is all recoverd from last week.
Drinking : a frozen cappuccino my husband brought me as a surprise. Yay!
Eating : nothing - it's too hot!
Thanking : the air conditioner for doing a good job.
Closing : all the blinds to keep the heat out!
Wanting : to find time and energy to plant all my pots.
Looking : forward to seeing my Biotechs!
Hoping : they cure cancer once and for all.
Praying : for my SIL Linda.

1 comment:

  1. Well, that could be excellent, but how about the other options weve got here? Do you mind crafting a further post regarding all of them too? Thanks a bunch!
    Cardsharing Server

    ReplyDelete